Warranty and Returns
Brine stands behind all of its products when used under normal conditions. Proof of purchase with the date of the purchase on it, is required for every item being returned due to defects: Warranty
- Lacrosse heads are guaranteed for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Brine will replace all heads unstrung unless the head was purchased strung within the 1st 30 days. Please remove any stringing on the head before sending back the product.
- Lacrosse shafts are guaranteed for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Lacrosse shaft grip coatings are guaranteed for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Brine Sports will replace the product with the exact product that is defective. If the product is no longer available, we will replace with a different color or upgrade you free of charge if we no longer carry that item.
- Lacrosse protective equipment is guaranteed 30 days from purchase.
- Bags are guaranteed for 30 days from date of purchase.
- Apparel is guaranteed for 30 days from date of purchase.
- Helmets are guaranteed for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Goggles are guaranteed for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Soccer goalkeeper gloves are guaranteed for 60 days from date of purchase.
- Soccer shin guards are guaranteed for 60 days from date of purchase.
- Soccer balls, please check the ball for the guarantee – it will be printed on the ball.
- Field Hockey sticks are guaranteed from material defects for 1 year from date of purchase. (Cosmetic damages are not covered under the warranty).
- If this is a lacrosse product, please click here to see if your product falls under our warranty.
- Completely fill out this return authorization form and email complete form to: email@example.com , and we will evaluate your request.
- If your request meets the requirement of our policy, then we will send you a return authorization number (RA#) within 5 business days.
- Please note that you MUST have a return authorization (RA#) before sending the defective product.
- Once you have the RA#, please follow the proper steps and procedures below: 1. Write the RA# on the proof of purchase and place it inside the box with the product. 2. Send it to: Brine, 32125 Hollingsworth, Attn: Returns, RA#—-, Warren, MI 48092
If there are any problems with your request, we will call or send you an email. If you are having problems filling out the return authorization form, please feel free to call the Brine Customer Relations group at 1.800.968.7845. Be sure to clearly print the RA# on the outside of the package. When returning heads, please make sure all heads are unstrung. Thank you.